Patti S. Office Administrator
I may be the first person you see when you walk into the Stewart Family Dentistry office. I can proudly say I am Dr. Bill Stewart’s wife and Dr. William Stewart’s mother and am the office administrator. My background is nursing, graduating from MUSC with a BSN and joining the practice some 30 years ago. A native of South Carolina, I grew up in Anderson and Bill and I have 3 children and 6 grands. We delight in spending time with our children and grandchildren and our patients and staff are like our family.
- My Motto: “Always treat others as you would want to be treated”
- You May Not Know I… skipped the 12th grade.
Cindie T. Receptionist
As a receptionist at Stewart Family Dentistry, I'm the person you may hear from to remind you of your dentist appointment. My dentistry background goes back more than 43 years, working in administrative positions. I grew up in Charleston, South Carolina and am married with two daughters. I’ve lived in Spartanburg, South Carolina for more than 15 years and enjoy cooking and walking.
- My Motto: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart”
- You May Not Know I… enjoy cooking, walking and being outdoors in the nice weather.
Suzanne S. Dental Hygienist
I can happily say I’ve worked with Dr. Stewart for more than 40 years. West Palm Beach, Florida is my hometown, graduating from Palm Beach Junior College. However, I call Spartanburg home now, living here for the past 42 years with three children and five grands. I work hard every day to make sure my patients understand the importance of oral health.
- My Motto: “Don’t let it go - let it be”
- You May Not Know I… love to read.
Debbie F. Dental Hygienist
I have always worked in a Family Dental Practice and am now in my 10th year at Stewart Family Dentistry. I enjoy seeing patients of all ages, and in fact in some cases we are seeing three generations of families. Growing up in Decatur, Georgia, I graduated from DeKalb Community College in Atlanta, Georgia. I am married and enjoy traveling, especially to see my four children and three grandchildren.
- My Motto: “Everybody has a story”
- You May Not Know I… worked in the Dental Clinic of the Atlanta Penitentiary.
Deanna C. Dental Hygienist
For more than seven years I’ve had the pleasure of working at Stewart Family Dentistry. I grew up in Spartanburg, South Carolina and am happily married with three children, one dog and one cat. I graduated from Greenville Technical College and have worked in oral surgery, pediatrics and general dentistry. In my spare time I enjoy the outdoors, kayaking and listening to live music.
- My Motto: “Be still and know”
- You May Not Know I… I like to ride 4 wheelers with my husband on the weekends.
Jackie B. Dental Assistant
I have spent my entire dental career at Stewart Family Dentistry, assisting with fillings, crowns, extractions, root canals and much more. I am a graduate of Spartanburg Community College and have lived in Spartanburg for close to 50 years. I am married with two children and am blessed to spend time with my married children. I dearly love my family.
- My Motto: “Proverbs 3: 5-6 words to live by 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart And lean not on your own understanding In all your ways submit to him, And he will make your paths straight.'"
- You May Not Know I… I am going to be a Grandmother!
Natalie D. Dental Assistant
Dental Health runs deep in my veins. My mother has been a Dental Assistant for 23 years and as a recent graduate of Spartanburg Community College, I have worked at Stewart Family Dentistry for the past five years. I am a proud member of the American Dental Association. I grew up in Fayetteville, North Carolina and for fun, my husband, daughter and I head to Topsail Island, North Carolina where my family owns a home.
- My Motto: “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough”
- You May Not Know I… love to bake!
Cayce N. Dental Assistant
A graduate of Spartanburg Community College, I grew up in Gaffney but I now live in Spartanburg with my husband and our Boykin Spaniel. I am a current member of the Dental Assisting Advisory board and the American Dental Association. I’m always up for emergency dental treatment, dental trauma cases and large restorative procedures. My goal is to make sure my patients always leave content with the treatment they received.
- My Motto: “Expect nothing, appreciate everything”
- You May Not Know I… enjoy salt water fishing and shooting sporting clays with my husband.